Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rebecca Was Here

My friend Rebecca came over on Spring Break. We:
1. talked
2. baked
3. trick
4. annoyed
5. and ran through sprinklers!

1. We talked a lot. Plain and simple. ALOT!!!
2. We had our anual bake-off. I baked soft sugar pretzels and Rebecca made Strawberry Shortcake. Rebecca won. No hard feelings, though! {I'm already planning for my next thing! Rebecca, you'll never beat my chocolate fondue! Mwahahahahah!}
3. Natalie told us we had 10 minutes to our selves while she used the restroom. Yea right! We got on the golf-cart and drove off into the woodsy part of our land because we knew she would follow us if she thought we were on the hill! When we saw her walk up the hill as we had expected, we used the clicker for the gate to keep opening and closing it. She started freaking out because the gate was opening and closing and she didn't know why! We drove out then and told her what we had done. She just laughed with us and told us to let her on. I still think she is planning her revenge, though! So if on my blog header, I unexpectedly have a mustache, don't laugh!!
4. We were annoying my other friend, Preston, by calling him while he was in California. Only we forgot about the time difference {2 hours}, and we would call him annoy him at 7:00am here, but it was 5:00am there! Here's a shout out to Preston: because I know you read my blog!
5. I love our sprinklers. They are hilarious to trick someone with! When you first turn on the water, it's really warm! That is when I tell some one to go stand up against it because its so warm. Buuuttt . . . . then the water turns ice cold in a matter of .001 seconds, and the person is getting sprayed with freezing water!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

M Holly said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun when Rebecca was at your house. Just remember, what goes around, comes around!