Monday, March 16, 2009

HELP!!!

I need help people!!! If you don't already know, my sister and i have started a fish keeping hobby! Today we expanded our fishes form 3 to 7- and we are not very good at names!! Here are the new fish we got. If you have name ideas, please comment and after a week, i will announce the winners for the names. Please no names like "Fishy", or "Splashy" or "Spots". Thanks!!





This fish actually has a name, but i thought i would show her to you. Her name is Benown. {see why a I'm asking for help?!}


this is one of Natalie's new guppy's. He looks like he has a tie-dye design on his tail.


This one is Natalie's other new guppy, and he looks like silver/blue.


this is one of my new Platies. He is orange with dalmatian spots


This is my other new Platie. He is almost identical to the last one, except for his back half is almost completely black, then turns spotty in the front.


thanks a lot! In my next post I will show pictures of my our "Survivor" fish.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy Woods said...

Ok, what about Electric for that first one. Azure for the blue one. And use some of the names from 101 Dalmations to name your others. I think I'm the winner already. Just cancel the contest. No one can beat me.

M Holly said...

How about Ti-dye; "Punkin" for the orange one; Tobie; "Camero" for the silver & blue one; "Bolero"; "Dinero"; "Orangero"; "Spinero"; "Goofero"; Do you want me to stop now?