Friday, March 27, 2009

Favorite Sayings

OK people, i know this is going to sound a little bit weird, but some of my favorite sayings are from . . . can anyone guess? . . . Veggie Tales!! Here are a couple of my favorites {most of them said from the decorative gourd mouth of Mr.Lunt}:

1. "I don't think that's possible, and that's coming from a guy who just swam 92 nautical miles without arms or legs!"

2. "It was a good life, at least that one day in between 2:00 and 2:30 . . . "

3. "It's no magic, it's Radio Shack!"

4. "It's in the back room . . . out of range."

But i think Mr.Lunt might have to run for his money. My cousin, Noah, has become very good at creating new words and phrases for us to say. Here are a couple:

1. "Nah, too Saffy!"

2. "Look, it's a burger-opper!" {Helicopter}

3. "Hey Lemonade!" {He saw me walk in the door and called me that!}

Some I have randomly come up with my self:

1. "If all else fails, check your intestines!"

I just found this on my old e-mail, and I guess I was REALLY hyper this day, but . . well . . . I'll just let you read it:

RANDOMNESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remember i don't like to pee and Natalie is an egg and Ridgedair is a Friedgedair!
fusikejkdoikggh : try pronouncen that with out lookin at a clock and saying, " Chickens!"
when I'm sad, i say Dave Lennon!
Simon fuller has been my manager for 18 years for my yeat breakin!
Happy meals are in the sink!
your health comes exclusively with T-Moble!
Natalie pinched me and made me say hi!
can you say meow . . . . . . then you have earned your rights to be a dog!
I am unriten I'm undifinded I'm just begging . . something something . . staring outside of a dirty window . . . .. . . . . . .
mom dances like beyonce
spandex does not look good with hiccups . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . or on walls. . . . . . . . .
I have burpy-hiccups!

Yea . . . . I hope this somehow brought you to hysteria, because i love it when that happens. Don't know why, though!

"You can go into a sugar-coma if you create and consume a 200 lb. marshmallow peep before 8 a.m.!"


Photobucket

No comments: