Friday, July 25, 2008

Yea, yea, yea, I met someone who has horses, yea!

Finally!!!!!! Yes, I have met a real live person who has real live horses, and a real live boarding stable! Her name is Ms. Joni Brown, she has an 11 year old daughter, and lots of horses! Her daughter competes in alot of horse shows and has won the Welsh Cobb National Champion award many times, she has also won the reserved champion many times too! I am not sure what kind of class she was in though. The daughter's name is Marrisa. When we were there this morning, she told us that she does lessons and that she could always use volunteers! At the moment, I don't think that I want to do lessons, but I defiantly would like to help out as much as possible! I just want to be around horses at the moment, and take care of them too! Grammy, she does not have any minis, but she does have a boarder who has a really small pony! I am just very excited right now, so excited that I have found my self a couple of times doing the Adiah dance, if you know what I mean. Oh, and by the way, Happy Birthday Adiah! Before we had met her in person, I had emailed Ms. Joni about some kittens she has, not about the horses. I was looking for a kitten for my grandma who wants 2 kittens. At the moment, Mommy Holly has one kitten. So while we were there today, a kitten walked up and Ms. Joni said that she was the last one. { I had forgotten all about the kittens!} We went on with our business, but when we got home, I called Mommy Holly about the kitten and she said that she wants me to call Ms. Joni about maybe coming out there tomorrow morning to get the kitten!! Yea, I possibly get to go out there again!!!!!







2 comments:

Linda "Grammy" Woods said...

YEA! Emily has found horses with owners that want her to come help out for real!!! YEA. Now Emily you need to go out twice a day to get a real feel of what it is like to own one. I know you will have fun just being around them and being able to touch them which is exciting and fulfilling. I truly hope it works out for you. A horse is a horse of course ... so it doesn't matter they are not mini's just enjoy them and share your stories with us.

Emily Woods said...

definatly!!!