Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I dyed my hair Blonde and bought a horse online!!!!!!

No, I didn't really dye my hair blonde. According to Ms. Carrie Withrow{sorry if I spelled your name wrong}, I already am! But I really did buy a horse online! He is a Morgan {that's a breed, not a name}, he is the color bay, he is 12 years old, and he is a gelding! I am really excited! Finally, after all the waiting, it's payed off! Yeah right! I did not actually buy a horse. Sorry to have scared you mom . . . . and dad if your reading this, which you probably are because after mom sees the humor of this she is going to go and get you and tell you to read this . . . . . . . . . . told ya! I seriously wish I had bought a horse! I long for a horse even more every day as they go by! {very, very long sigh}
and the wait goes on . . . . . . . . . . . . .

3 comments:

MattandSara said...

Patience is a virtue, sweet girl.

M Holly said...

You really know how to scare a person! I know you can handle a horse, but Blonde hair? Aunt Sara's right. Have patience. Your time will come.

Linda "Grammy" Woods said...

humm - to be dramatic or not, too cute :) But I know how you feel - I waited for years ... and years but God knows what is best for us. Your horse will come at a perfect time in your life ... I know you are thinking 'well that is now' ... but you see God knows tomorrow and what it brings for us ... don't rush it - as Aunt Sara and Mama Holly have stated - have patience. When your horse becomes a reality you will appreciate it all the more because of your waiting. Don't despair and don't give up your dream. It'll happen someday when you least expect it - kinda like boyfriends - oh your not there yet either! LOL Love ya, Pumpkin