Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fraction of Top Ten

O.K., remember how I said I was going to create a "Emily Woods's Top Ten Whys?" . . . well I cant actually think of ten at this very moment, so you can read my "Emily Woods's Top 4 Why's?" Here we go:

1. Why . . . is it when you ask a question, the person in question will always look up and say, "Huh? OH!" and then answer you question . . .

2. Why . . . is it that every time you really need the tooth-picks, they are never where you think they are?!

3. Why . . . do you always remember your homework assignments while trying to fall asleep?

4. Why . . . is every month truck month?

5. Why . . . do you always miss place your cell-phone when you have 5 minutes before you have to be out of your hotel?

6. Why . . . are you always out of baby wipes when you change a poopy-diaper?

7. Why . . . are all your favorite T.V. shows on on the same night?

8. Why . . .is everything soo much funnier in the moment than it is told back later?

9. Why . . . do I love all the 1990's and 1980's movie series so much that I can recite all of them by heart{"Marty, I don't know how, but they found me! ; But wait, in the Latin alphabet, Jehovah starts with and "I" ; A day draws near that I have looked for in all the years of my manhood, and when it comes I would have my friends beside me."} . . see

10. Why . . .is Ryan Seacrest so predictable?

Never mind, I thought of ten, as you can see. I hope at least one of those made you laugh! As I have said earlier, I enjoy making people laugh, and i hope that "Emily Woods's Top Ten Why's" has brought you to hysteria in some way. If you decide to leave a comment, tell which ones were your favorite, then tell me if you know which movies i was referring to in number 9!

11. Why . . . was all that so much easier to think of while drinking a Diet Coke . . . .

Photobucket

1 comment:

M Holly said...

And how often are YOU out of baby wipes while changing a poopy diaper? :)