Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rebecca's a comin!!

My friend Rebecca and I were talking last night and we decided that we needed to get together one more time before school started { and it starts next week!}, we were looking at our calenders and, long story short, she is supposed to be here in the next our or so! I have already decided that we are going to T.P. my brother and sisters room while they are asleep tonight. When my cousins were over here the past weekend, the girls decided to T.P. the boys room, and it was a whole lot of fun! As I was thinking up our plan for tonight, I realized that most likely, tomorrow night, my brother and sister are going to try to T.P. our room. So we are going to wake up in the middle of the night to see if they have done there plan, and if they have, we are going to take that toilet paper that they have put in our room, and we will put it back in there's!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HAHAHAHAH!!!

2 comments:

The Crazy Roots said...

You're so funny with all the toilet papering!

What were you working so hard on the other day? Send it to me by email so I can see it!!!

Emily Woods said...

k