Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Day!!

I . . . . am . . . . so . . . . EXCITED!!!!!! Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay {I am typing this while doing Adiah's happy dance . . . and the Shimmy}!!!! I have alot of exciting news, 7 to be exact. My first e.n. {exciting news} is . . . . I bought a horse. . . . . I think you can figure out the truth there. Secondly, My mom and dad are renewing there vows . . . . on the 15th of August . . . 2008! It is a very long story, so if you want to hear what happened go to my mom's blog : www.thewoodsgang.blogspot.com. Thirdly, about a week ago, I ordered some sharpies online {cause if you know me, I love sharpies!}, but these are not just any sharpies, these are special sharpies, because I have put my own touch on them! I ordered these sharpies with my favorite saying on them, can you guess what it is? Didn't think so! The envelope please . . . . . . "Life without horses . . . I don't think so!!". And they are my 2nd favorite color, Pink!! My first favorite color is Brown!! Here is the website if you would also like to order some special sharpies : www.mysharpie.com
Family, I think you can add something to your list when it comes to buying Emily Woods a Christmas gift! Fourthly, recently, Mommy Holly went to the vet so Sassy could get a check up, when cat's are kittens, they have to be checked for surten illnesses like , tumors, liver problems, kidney problems, feline leukemia, brain disorders, and alot of other things all in one checkup. The vet also has to give the animals immunizations, and other shots to prevent any of those illnesses to come up later in the animals life. {I want to be a vet for those of you who don't know}. When the vet was checking Sassy's blood for those illnesses, He saw a slight area that did not look right. Long story short, the vet said that Sassy's blood showed slight chances of her having feline leukemia! It was only a slight chance though. If a cat has feline leukemia, they can only live for a certain amount of time, but if you have other cats besides the one with the sickness, the sick cat could give it to another cat! So we would have to put Sassy down because she could give the sickness to Duncan or Sammy! Mommy Holly called this morning and told me that the vet had called her. Then she said that Sassy didn't have feline leukemia! I know, I could have just told you that instead of telling you all of the other things too, but, too bad! Aren't I just wonderful!! Fifthly, we went back to school shopping and I got some really cute things!!!! I got 2 pair of pants, 5 shirts, and 3 pair of shoes! Sixthly, We are going to Veracruz tonight with Mimi. for those of you who don't know, and for those of you who do {A.K.A., the McRaes and the Morelands}, Veracruz is a restaurant here in Midlothian that we really like! O.k., Enough typing!!

3 comments:

M Holly said...

Emily, you don't blog very often, but when you do it's FULL of information. I love reading your blogs. I'm so happy you got your sharpies, new school clothes/shoes and a new horse (??????). I know you're just kidding. I take Sassy and Duncan to the vet at 10 Monday morning; but I think you have a hair cut appt at 9:30ish, so you'll just have to go with me to the vet the next time. Have fun at Vera Cruz with Mimi. She'll love it.

Mimi Martin said...

Vera Cruz was very nice - one of my new favorite restaurants! And, wow, Em, you really loved that fried ice cream. I just want you to know I enjoyed it vicariously through you. Won't be long now til school starts - how exciting!!!! Love ya!

Linda "Grammy" Woods said...

OH MY -- you bought a horse!!! Where's the pictures and what color and what kind and, and ... well there are so many questions - oh, you were just teasing ;( You shouldn't do that to us older folks - we might have a stroke or something!!! Your sharpies are a cool idea and of course I love the quote you put on them. Wow, back to school time. I bet you all are excited - starting a new school and all. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you.