Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2'nd Birthday Bash and Out to Dinner

This week has been very busy. Let me just mention that it is very hard to type wright now because Adiah is behind me on the chair trying to push me off, all the while yelling "Ahhhhhh . . . . . "! Lets start with Sunday. This would be the day that the Roots and my dad's dad and half-mother came over to celibrate fathers day and my birthday. We swam, ate, watched golf {again}, and opened presents. My grandpa got a gift card to either Lowes or Tracter Supply Co., I'm not sure. From the Roots, I got a bueatiful, decopashed, pink guitar! I love it! From my Papa Jim and Grammy Linda, I got a membership to AMAyA. That stands for : American Miniature Something Youth Assosiation! Or other wise known as a club about miniature horses! I also got a pillow case that has a horse on it ! Thankyou everyone for everything!
On the night of my birthday, Mommy Holly and Papa took me out to a resteraunt of my choice. I chose Jonny Carrino's and that night we went there, ate, laughed are heads off because Mommy Holly couldn't see a simple letter that tells you were the coin was made on this coin I got from them! We would be like, " See, it's a 'P'!" and she would say, " All I can see is a dot!", though she could distinctly see each individual leave on a tree that was outside! Anyways, we went back home and Uncle Rob and Aunt Emily called and I was talking to them outside when all of a sudden Mommy Holly flings the door open and is wearing a swim suit and a pink swim cap! I finished talking with Aunt Emily and got my swim suit on and got in the pool with Mommy Holly! We went to bed, got up the next morning and I made Blueberry Muffin Pancake Puffs! They were really good with cream cheese icing on them {I know, random}. I forgot to tell you this but the night before,we got out of the pool and decided to have a foodless picknick! We sat outside, looked at the birds, and I got some really good pictures with my camera! But I think the thing that suprised me the fact that I was able to zoom in so far with my camera that I was able to get a shot of one of those jets that go really high up there! Here are some of the pictures I got over the day I was there.
I thought this picture was really cool, with the branches in all!
pretty sunset!
Mommy Holly by some horses.
this is a picture I got of Hollyn spinning, I know, shes sideways
Adiah

5 comments:

MattandSara said...

I look forward to each of your blogs. Thanks for keeping up with them. I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

Great Pictures Emily! Think about a photography class...who knows you might be able to enter some photo contest and win...I love all of your pictures...Now if your Mommy Holly would have moved over to the right a little, then we could have seen more of the horses...hehehehe

Aunt Dianne

M Holly said...

LOVE your new blog heading. It's all about you and the horses!!!

Mommy Holly

Britney K said...

Hey Em! I LOVE your blog. It is so great! Brad and I loved the chocolate cakes you brought us! They were so yummy! I'm so glad you got to come see Eli. Thanks for coming all the way up here!

Amy Woods said...

This post made me laugh! I think the idea of Mommy Holly in a pink swim cap did it for me!!