Monday, June 16, 2008

2 and 1 to come!

O.K., before I tell you the really big news, I would like to tell all you readers out there about my '5' favorite horses. They are all owned by my Papa Jim and my Grammie Linda. They have 3 American Quarter Horses and '2' miniature horses. Starting with the big ones. Buck : He is a sweet, gentle horse. He spooks at almost nothing! He is also very smart! Belle : She is so sweet! She will lay her head on your shoulder and make you hold it { which is not too comfortable!}! She loves you to pet her around her ears! Rascal : I can tell you this much, he has lived up to his name! He knows how to undo the lock to his turn out{ that's the thing that leads into the pasture} so he can get some free grazing! He is really scared of plastic bags, but he is also a sweet heart too! Now to the minis, Bambi : She is the tallest out of the 2. She loves to be out in the pasture. When I was there last, I was able to longe {lun-shh} her around in the pasture. Dede: She is the smallest, but she has the biggest will! She is very cute! She is about the size of my Aunt Gina's dog, but about a head smaller!
Now the big news that I wanted to tell you is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They just got 2 new minis!!!!!!!!!!! One is named Lady. I have only seen pictures of her so I don't really know her personality! In the pictures she looked white with some cream color in there some where! There other one's name is Carmel, I haven't ever seen her before,{ or at least I don't think so} but Grammie told me she is a red brown color. But I think the best part about this is . . . . . Carmel's pregnant!!!!!! And their selling the baby. Grammie and Papa, I think you might just have a potential buyer!

No comments: