Saturday, June 14, 2008

1st Birthday Bash !

Tonight my moms side of the family came over to celebrate fathers day and my birthday! I want to say thank you to Aunt Sara and Uncle Matt for the Pancake Puff Pan {as seen on the Infomercials} which I will be using alot!!!!! I'd also like to thank Mommy Holly and Papa Larry for the beautiful wooden horse {which is what they said was my miniature horse!} from Colorado! Another person I would like to thank in Mrs. Jennifer! For those of you who don't know, Mrs. Jennifer gave me a free blog design for my birthday! It will be up soon. If you would also like to get a blog design from Mrs. Jennifer, you can go to this website:
www.pinkarmchairdesigns.blogspot.com.
But that's not all, from my mom and dad I got, drum roll please . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . A new really nice digital camera, AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when I say nice I mean by a big screen{all the other digital camera's I've had have had no screen what so ever, so that's important!}, one of those buttons where it zooms in and out{the other cameras didn't have that either!}, and it takes videos!!!!! Thank you mom and dad soooo much!!!! I love it!!
Here are some pictures I have taken with my new camera!!
And dad, Happy Fathers Day! And I wont tell you that we got you a . . . . . . . . . .

Looking at Mommy
She has this weird Professor thing where she arches over and puts her hands behind
her back!
Sheweeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
I was trying to get a picture of her smiling, but she started to run to the camera as I took the
picture!

1 comment:

M Holly said...

Great pictures, Em. You have many talents and now you've added photography. I love it!