Thursday, October 2, 2008

Emily Survey

So, I am board and I wanted to blog about something! Have you noticed that I have been blogging a lot lately? It's been good, right;]? I wanted to do a little survey about how much you are like me! I am just curious, so grab a pencil and a paper and number it 1 to 5. After each question, right down what letter you chose! If you would, when you are done, please leave a comment about what you turned out to be! Here we go:
1. Whats your favorite color combination?
a} pink and brown
b} orange and blue
c} blue and black
2. What is your favorite animal?
a} horse
b} pig
c} dog
3. What is your favorite movie series?
a} star-wars
b} high school musical
c} The Lion King
4. Whats your favorite type of music?
a} country
b} 60's music - shout out to Papa Larry
c} Classical
5. What was your favorite grade form 6th grades and back?
a} 4-5
b} K-1
c} 2-3
d} 5-6

Answers :
If you chose mostly A's : You are like me in atleast 5 Ways!
If you chose mostly B's : Then we have 5 opposites! There is no problem with that though!
If you chose mostly C's : If we went back in time to the years that I was 4 years old to 7 years old, then we'd have a lot in common, except for number 4 though! But thats O.K. too! I'll still love you!
Photobucket

2 comments:

M Holly said...

Emily - you're too funny! My answers are 1. a. pink and brown; 2 c. dog; 3. c. Lion King; 4. a. country; 5. d. 5-6. (I really prefer 50's music, but it wasn't a choice!

M. Holly

Linda "Grammy" Woods said...

OKAY ... I'm the one bored now!!! Where are your posts??? If you answers you must have then answers you must get: 1)a 2)a of course 3)a 4)a or b I really prefer lite rock, Instrumental or inspirational 5)a because we memorized lots of poems in the 4th grade from Robert Louis Stevenson like "Winkin, Blinkin and Nod" or "My Shadow" or some of Robert Frost's or Elizabeth Barrett Browning ... see how bored I am ... come on Emily tell us something that's happening in your world. You must have plenty stories to share!!! :)