Monday, June 9, 2008

"New" is in the air

As you can see . . . . . this is the first post of this blog! Just a little warning . . . . . your gonna have to bare with me as I try to be creative with this! I decided to do a blog because I am moving tomorrow and I want to give my friends a chance to keep up with whats going on! I've been in this office for about an hour now just trying to get this thing set up! The packers are here and are packing everything up and I am a little bit scared to come out of this room in spite of what might not be out there! Moving on to another subject . . . . . . . for those of you who do not know . . . . . my mom and dad have recently{ 2 and 1/2 months ago} come back from china with my new sister. Her name is Adiah, and at the moment, she is lying on the ground next to me, sucking on her shirt, and staring deeply in to the screen of a turned off I-pod! Moving to another subject . . . . my birthday is in 7 days . . . . . . or 8 . . . . . I'm not sure on account of I'm not sure what day it is! But any way, my birthday is on June 16. For some of you this is old news, but for 2 years {ever since my grandparents got horses} I have wanted a horse, and just recently I have set my mind of the world of Miniature Horses! So Mom and Dad . . . . . I think you know what I want for my birthday!!!

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Miss Emily! I want to do a free blog design for you for your birthday. When you get time, go to my website (http://pinkarmchairdesigns.com) and click on "place an order." Follow the directions there and I'll get it done and installed for you!

I'm so glad you started a blog. I can already tell you're going to be a great blogger! I'm excited to hear about your adventures at your new house and new school!

MattandSara said...

A free blog design?!!! Emily, you're a lucky girl! Love that you've started a blog. And good luck on those miniature horses!

Unknown said...

Hi Emily,

Great for you having your own blog site...I know that you are intending this blog sight for your friends...I just wanted you to know that you are a great blogger...I am sure your friends will enjoy keeping up with you this way.

Uh...I am like your Aunt Sara....GOOD LUCK on the miniature horses!!!!! LOL

Aunt Dianne(your mom's...mother's sister---You know it has been a long time since we have seen you!)

HUGS

Amy Woods said...

Ha! For your birthday I'm getting you a free blog design from Ms. Jennifer!!! Thank you Jen!!! Love your blog!

mom

Tiffany said...

Hey Emily! How fun that you started a blog! I hope you get a horse for your birthday! That would be great! Have fun moving!

M Holly said...

Emily, I'm so glad you started a blog! Even though you will be close by, it'll be fun to read. If you get that miniature horse, you know you'll have a place to keep it! Keep up the blogging. You're great at it! See you in a couple of days.

Papa and Grammy said...

What do you want other than a horse?

Beth said...

Emily,
Glad you are blogging. I Will pray that you get your horse. Every one needs a Horse. Love Aunt Beth

The Crazy Roots said...

I've heard there's some great miniatures for sale at Wal Mart! Oh, did you mean the live ones? Sorry, can't help you there. LOVE your blog, and love you!

Aunt Gina

Mimi Martin said...

Wow, can't believe you'll soon be 11!!!! Your blogsite is awesome and know it will be even cooler with all the FREEEEEE designs. Look forward to seeing you soon. Hey, start thinking of cool recipes we can make at the lake, and other games we can play. June is a happening month, isn't it?!?!?!

Emily Woods said...

Thank you Mrs. Jennifer for the free design!
Grammie , just call my mom and she'll answer your question!
Mimi, your in great luck! I can not tell you how many recipes that I have been wanting to bake lately!